More than “Cramps,”
Ongoing Pelvic Pain is the
Leading sign of
Common, Serious Disease
For at least six months have you hadů
- Pelvic pain? The pain may have a monthly pattern, for example being worse during your period and/or mid-cycle. Some have constant pain.
- Fatigue, exhaustion, low energy?
- Diarrhea, painful bowel movements, or other stomach upset at the time of your period?
- Stomach bloating and swelling?
- Heavy or irregular periods?
10 points if you said yes to question #1.
5 points for each yes to question #2-5.
10 points or more: You clearly have risk factors for endometriosis. If you said yes to any question, regardless of your score, you should tell your doctor about your symptoms. You are not alone. Contact us today!